Monday, March 16, 2009

FRISATSUNDAYS AGAIN

So because of the overwhelming response that I got from my last weekend recap here is the second tradition.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRI: Normally Fridays are awesome, and this one happened to be a little slower, but still enjoyable. After work I went by the Dope Couture shop to peruse the goods and the shop. Matt, the founder/owner/the dude was out in LA for a little vaca so I took a small lap in the shop and headed home.

As it was, a lot of people were one place or another this weekend. Top & Babcock are out in Vegaszona, Callis went up north, Cat is in the Cayman Islands, and I was at home. So I chilled out on the couch, contemplating whether or not I should go to Brothers. I sat long enough that Richie showed up after work, and we "chilled" and waited for Langer to get ready to head to Brothers. On the way we scooped up Ben.

When we stepped in the bar, our typical end of the bar was taken, the upstairs was closed, and there was no Natalie standing behind the bar. "Someone changed Brothers into Sisters..." But after a few cold ones, friends rolled in, Natalie was back behind the bar, upstairs opened and pool playing, Big Buckin' and other gameness ensued.

Gum flavored shots and bar food was the next MO. With pockets wearing thin, and a staggering stance it was time to head out.

I rolled back to my place with Lynds, she was done for the night because she had to work Saturday. Richie and Ben picked me up for a late night NHL session at Ben's. Epic games followed.

By 1:30am we dipped out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAT: "Today I will get a Tv." I already had a few, but I want a big one, thats skinny, and shiny and shit. So I got on my grind, hitting up contacts to get a discount. (Im cheap, im not payin' full price.)

Hello 42LG50. Most of the day was dedicated to rearranging our apartment, and fitting all of my packrat art stuff back into an orderly display.

With everything back to normal and a soaking wet TV, I called up the crew for some Rock Band and bullshit. Me, Lynds, Rich, Nahas, Nicole, Shestak, Char, Santizzle, and Holly wrapped up a bottle that I bought for Nicole. (she hooked me up with the discount) And the bullshit continued.

Everyone cashed out around 2:15am when my ill advised pizza arrived. It was the shit, but totally unnecessary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUN: "Someone rearranged our living room, and left behind a big ass tv." Short and sweet: Rich came by to play NHL while Lynds went shopping. Nahaus and his buddy came by to hike with the dogs and toss some frisbee, chicken dinner, US of Tara, Fantasy Factory, and one more game o' hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment